Panchakarma is the purification methods for body and mind with cleansing detoxifying, balancing and healing system which is followed by Rasayana or Rejuvenation for the body, mind and consciousness. It is known for its beneficial effects on overall health, wellness and self-healing.
Panchakarma means "five therapies" to eliminate toxins from the body, as Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Vasthi and Raktamoskshana. These successively chronological series of five therapies preceded and succeeded by different external oil massage therapies, internal medicines and special diet help remove deep rooted stress and illness-causing toxins from the body while balancing the Tridoshas or energy factors governing all biological functions.
Benefits of kerala panchakarma:
- Eliminates toxins and rids the body and mind with the toxic condition and state.
- Restores constitutional balance or Prakruthi by balancing the Tridoshas
- Strengthens the immune system and enhances disease resistance
- Arrests, reverses and reduces the aging process by negating the negative impact of physical and mental stress
- Enhances self-reliance, strength, energy, vitality and mental faculty
- Brings in deep relaxation and a happy sense of wellbeing.
We at Svaztha Ayurveda Retreat Thekkady, health resort and Ayurvedic Spa are very aware of this and every individual undergoing Panchakarma is monitored every day by the physician.